- Pre-Retirement - Can you afford to retire?
- Retirement - Am I making the most of my retirement funds?
- Building Wealth - The importance of planning
Retirement - Am I making the most of my retirement funds?
If you have retired or are approaching retirement, it is still important to have a sound financial plan in place. Strategies such as converting your superannuation into a pension can be very tax effective and you should also know what aged pension payments are available to you to assist in your retirement funding.
We can assist with strategies such as:
- If you are age 60 and over, you don’t have to pay any lump sum tax or tax on pension income payments if you convert your superannuation to a pension plan
- If you are age 55 and under age 60, you automatically receive a 15% tax offset.
- Tax savings on investment earnings inside pensions.
- Applying for the aged pension and Seniors Card
Over 11 years of expert experience in empowering clients to secure their financial future
Advised on over $200 million of investment funds
Helped over 1000 clients achieve their financial goals
Certified Financial Adviser with RIAA